Saturday, September 8, 2007

Well, here it is...

I'm bored at work right now so I thought, "What the hell? Why not start a blog?" The rest is history, I suppose. This blog is gonna cover (real) news and give opinions. I may try to recruit some more bloggers (about three other people come to mind) so there will be some diversity of viewpoints and more news covered. Any stuff I cover is gonna have a libertarian spin to it, so I'm making my biases known. I'll give my take on important news stories and curse stupidity, but I'll avoid pointless celebrity news and stuff like that. Unless, of course, I want to rip on the media for covering pointless news. In which case, all is fair game. I'll get more of this running once I get done with work and back to my Mac at home. I'm using a Windoze computer right now, so I need to wrap this up because it's only a matter of time until it crashes. This is the place you should come for news though. Seriously. Do it.

No comments: